Thursday 31 August 2017

Winging It!

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last blog post, you sure did cheer me up I was almost in tears having to destroy all that work.




'Winging It' is what I am doing now with regard to tatting this doily.  As you can see it had the 'big chop' and now I am continuing using a different design which is being made up as I go along. Hence there is no preparation, just chancing it, so far so good, but have no idea what the next row is going to be.   Wish me luck

8 comments:

  1. Somehow, I missed your previous post. It sure is pretty. Maybe you were just meant to do your own thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! It's very difficult to cut off a huge chunk of tatting, but we all have to do it at one time or another. I'm sure your 'winging it' doily will be beautiful.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure it will be awesome!! :) Looks wonderful so far!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this,😍 you know I wanted to pass a doily around to the bloggers and have each one come up with a different row, one day we should do this🐝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madtatter. That idea sounds a very daring but great idea! Actually I am finding this very stressful so not sure I would want to do it again, would far rather have a pattern to follow.

      Delete
  5. Sometimes you have to. I had to. Yesterday. Didn't like it. But now it will be what you want. It will be fine. And I do like those colors!

    ReplyDelete

Another Heavenly Comment